The Final Rule within the 21st Century Cures Act promotes secure access to healthcare data. For the past several months, Netsmart has been working to prepare our ONC-certified solutions for the account for the Information Blocking rule. Although Helper is not a certified solution, there are some things you should know about being in compliance.
- Every healthcare provider (lab, therapist, group practice, FQHC, etc.) is subject to Information Blocking rules
- It does not matter if you are participating in an incentive program
- Applies to the USCDI scope of data values
- You don't need to move to an ONC-certified solution to be in compliance
- You don't need to provide USCDI data that you are not currently populating