myLearningPointe provides a wide range of Web-based, classroom and onsite training, plus a premier learning management system that enables behavioral and public healthcare and other organizations to effectively manage their own training and development initiatives. Organizations that use myLearningPointe can enhance their operational efficiencies, increase staff retention and gain continuity in their training and development activities.
Check out the Course Catalog
- Access to hundreds of online courses in behavioral healthcare, safety, and compliance, many with CEUs (continuing education units) available
- Real-time virtual training with experts in the field. Users can log in to Netsmart University's Web-based training center and sign-up for virtual classroom sessions with knowledgeable instructors.
- A comprehensive learning management system that can be private-branded for an organization to build and monitor professional development plans for employees. Skills and competencies can also be measured and reviewed across the workforce
- An extensive online library of reference materials and documentation manuals
- A database of policies, procedures and staff position surveys to assist agency human resources staff in policy and staff development
myLearningPointe also offers a continuing education Web portal, with access to a host of courses tailored to clinical and management staffs at behavioral healthcare agencies. Courses with CEU credit are available for social workers, psychologists, nurses, counselors, marriage and family therapists and other staff.